Tuesday 24 April 2012

Torquay


 

Actually...strictly speaking..we are staying in Torquay but this is Brixham yesterday
it was taken in a small window of opportunity between heavy showers of rain!

I am really pleased because I wasn't sure that I would be able to sort it out to write and download photos on this laptop...so..look out
More photos tonight!!

Just to wet your appetite
this is the view from my bedroom window
this morning!






It's a glorious day so we think we will meander
our way
over to Salcombe!

10 comments:

  1. how beautiful, calm and serene. I am envious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, peaceful surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely, great view from your window....funny I've just finished reading another bloggers post about salcombe...have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you were able to download and share your beautiful photos with us! 8~)
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! Looks like a lovely place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful! I hope you have clear weather for further adventure and enjoyment! :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing,I am really going to enjoy this trip lol...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh- Lucky girl! It is just a beautiful view. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joan: It's so beautiful. Enjoy every day..Happy Tuesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I look forward to reading your thoughts and ideas!